Covid-19 Measures at Lemoni
Adapting our restaurant procedures during Covid-19 is our top priority. We always ensure that our team’s and customers’ safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit to Lemoni, as you always have done.
We have carefully placed our tables to adhere to social distancing measures, introduced hand sanitiser stations where needed and one way social distancing floor stickers – all whilst still providing you, our customers, with a welcoming environment. Table numbers are being managed in line with government guidelines and our commitment to a safe environment is, as always, a top priority.
Our restaurant is deep cleaned between each departure and hygiene and cleanliness is of utmost paramount (as it always has been).
Here you can see some of the Covid-19 measures we have put in place, and what we ask from both our customers and our teams alike – so when you visit us, we can keep everyone safe.
When you do visit us, whilst things might be a little different from the moment you arrive, you will still enjoy that warm and welcoming atmosphere that you have always experienced at Lemoni. Our Patio and terrace are also here to welcome you for those of you who wish to dine outside (weather permitting).
Full list of Covid-19 safety measures
We have carried out a risk assessment of our procedures based on the latest government guidelines regarding reopening of restaurants. Below are some of the actions we are taking to ensure the safety of everyone at Lemoni
- We are keeping a record of all visitors and staff for 21 days, as part of the government track-and-trace system. The system requires the name and contact number of the ‘lead’ person in any group booking. Your details are stored securely and destroyed after 21 days.
- We are only accepting group bookings of up to 6 people
- All of our tables are safely 1m apart from the next table.
- There is a one-way system in operation with floor stickers
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly, especially upon arrival. Hand-washing facilities are available in the bathrooms and sanitising stations are positioned around the restaurant.
- Our team are all carrying out new procedures to ensure that they adhere to social distancing guidelines, including when, how and where they take their breaks, how and when they arrive to work and not putting on their uniform until they arrive at work.
- We are monitoring the latest guidance from the government regarding wearing of PPE, including face masks, in public spaces. We have provided visors for our staff and it is their discretion what level of PPE they wish to wear at work.
- We are operating table service only throughout the venue, please do not approach the bar. Payment will be taken at your table also.
- Menus will be brought to your table when you sit down and left with you for the duration of your visit, they will then be taken away and sanitised before being re-used.
- Facilities are cleaned on an hourly basis, restocked and bins emptied.
- Our cleaning schedule has reviewed and frequency of checks have been increased. This includes the regular use of anti-virucidal spray on all frequent touch points – such as the card machine, till, phone, door knobs, locks & handles.
If you have any questions about your visit please feel free to contact us in advance on 0118 958 5247. Alternatively you can contact us via email at email@example.com or complete a form here.
Our commitment to you, is to provide a safe experience at our restaurant!